Enjoy a half day adventure including sandboarding, a river cruise and a braai lunch.
Good to know
- Meet at least 30 minutes before the starting time of the activity
- We required a minimum of 2 guests to booked for this activity. If you are the only guest booked for this tour a extra fee of R50.00 will be charged
- This tour is not available in strong wind conditions
- 1 hour cruise along Sundays River
- Sandboarding lessons & equipment
- A Braai/BBQ lunch and limited to two soft drinks at our local restaurant A Taste of Africa (Anything extra will be extra costs)
- Additional food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Water bottles
- Comfortable shoes
- Swimming wear
This place is getting very bad and you pay more for less. You not allowed to overnite to fish at night anymore. You have to leave the caravan or house at nine. Why I am asking at nine what time must I stand up to to start unpacking and also when must I eat breakfast at my own home why did I come camping. This is the only place you must left at nine and they charge you the most for the poorest services. What is on standard in you site. You warn us to bring nothing because of the break ins. I GIVE YOU NOTHING AND I WILL NEVER COME HERE AGAIN
Was the best weekend with family nd friends celebrating my wife's birthday.Pearson Park is beautiful resort nd would love to spend more time in future at Pearson Park.
Strict Cancellation Policy
The guest can cancel free of charge until 7 days before arrival. The guest will be charged the total price if they cancel in the 7 days before arrival.
Terms & Conditions
The beauty of Table Mountain, Lions Head and the Atlantic Sea Board coastline from the comfort of our kayaks is unrivalled. Dolphins, seals, penguins, Sunfish and occasionally whales frequent our Cape Town.