Our Hermanus Paintball field has hosted thousands of players from Bachelors parties to huge corporate bookings. If your looking for a paintball game ticking all the boxes then look not further.
We only play with compressed air as to ensure that our equipment has an extra shelf life. If you have your own equipment then you will need to ensure that your market is compatible with compressed air. Bookings for our paintball filed is essential as we are extremely popular and we sometime host up to 6 games a day.We allow you 2 hours per session and need a minimum of 8 players. Bookings are only confirmed once payment has been made.
We host a number of games on our fields and we are extremely popular for bachelors and kids' parties. We also have braai facilities on site and an additional R300 payable makes this available to you. You must however bring all of your own utensils and wood.
Good to know
- Ages from 10 and up
- Minimum 8 pax per session
- Please arrive on time as we only allow you 2 hours from your booking time slot
- Heart conditions or any health problems that you might be aware of that might be a risk to the individual partaking in Paintball
- If you want to purchase a bag of 500 paintballs, this is R250.00 which can be paid onsite
- We do provide blue overall for and additional fee of R20 per person. You're more than welcome to bring your own
- We do not allow players to be intoxicated and we reserve the right to breathalyse the group and no refunds will be given if under the influence. Play first then enjoy the drinks please. We are very strict on this please inform all in your group of our policy
- 2 hour time slot
- Paintball gun with full canister
- Safety Mask
- ±150 paintballs
- Overalls can be rented at an additional R20 per person
- Extra paintballs (ammunition)
- All of your own utensils and wood if you want to make use of the braai
- Comfortable clothes
- Comfortable shoes (closed)
Looking for more of the best tours, activities and experiences?
Did the zipline at Constantia neck and what a eye opener. Situated over a secret valley the views alone are worth the excursion. Guides Zuma and Nzo were professional and so compassionate. Any fears were allayed by their guidance and they kept it fun and safe. Definitely better in a group and a team building and bonding experience of note. Accessible adventure anybody can do. Highly recommend.
Staff are so friendly and welcoming! Very safe and water provided for the little hikes in between each platform. Absolutely exhilarating, definitely recommend! Foolowed safety precautions to keep everyone healthy and safe.
Most memorable time spent with my sons. Lunchbox and Johannes thanks for making our day special. Ashlin, start as strangers, leave as friends.
10 out of 10!!! What an awesome experience zip lining through the forest!!! Wonderful staff that make the day even more fun, even if you are scared they are chilled and make you feel calm and safe!! What a beautiful view! Worth every penny!! You guys rock thank you and keep up the good work!!!
Super Strict Cancellation Policy
The guest can cancel free of charge until 14 days before arrival. The guest will be charged the total price if they cancel in the 14 days before arrival.
Terms & Conditions
The beauty of Table Mountain, Lions Head and the Atlantic Sea Board coastline from the comfort of our kayaks is unrivalled. Dolphins, seals, penguins, Sunfish and occasionally whales frequent our Cape Town.