Experience the thrill of soaring above the ground on this 20-minute microlight flight near Hoedspruit in Limpopo province. A short microlight flight is the perfect way to get a taste of what it’s like. You can let an experienced pilot take control, or you can have a hand in flying yourself.
If you’re very lucky, you might even spot game from the air, including members of the Big Five. Microlight flights offer a unique perspective on game-viewing – you’ll see animals in a way you never have before. If you really enjoy it, you can opt for longer microlight flights.
You have the option to sit and experience the flight and view the game or you can have hands on experience from the first flight should you so wish. The choice is yours.
Good to know
- Items of a personal nature can be locked up at our hangar for you
- Early mornings are best for this activity. However, should the weather allow, the flight can be done at other times of the day
- We will contact you if the weather is not up to scratch
- Minimum age: 5 years
- Maximum weight: 110 KG
- 20 minute scenic microlight flight
- Transfer from the lodge (Please contact us for a quote should you require transport from your lodge)
- Bring a jacket if you get cold quickly
- Comfortable clothes
Light Cancellation Policy
The guest can cancel free of charge until 24 hours before arrival. The guest will be charged the total price if they cancel in the 24 hours before arrival.
Terms & Conditions
The beauty of Table Mountain, Lions Head and the Atlantic Sea Board coastline from the comfort of our kayaks is unrivalled. Dolphins, seals, penguins, Sunfish and occasionally whales frequent our Cape Town.